Ride Wit the Heat Ride Wit the Heat

Wadup mayn

Yo dis would sell like hell on rocbattle.com as a chopped n screwed beat. lol make an account yo. you got to have a paypal tho if you trynna sell anything. if i can get 67 sales on that site i know you can get about 80 quickly, Hit Me up!!

killahjproductions@gmail.com

Sleepin On A Billion Sleepin On A Billion

Dis Tight Mayn

you already know dat beat go hard my nigg lol. i think you battled me with that on rocbattle too and won. lol you know imma come back for a rematch right lol.

Lejin - (Just warming up) Lejin - (Just warming up)

OOOOOOOOO SHYT!!!

lol. one of the best dis tracks ive heard on NG lol.

"YALLL ON SOME BUMM SHIT" loL!

WoW - Ogrimmar Remix WoW - Ogrimmar Remix

nice sample flip

like da way you put dat together. good creativity with the break down of da drums at the 1 min mark. good use of 808.

~Killah_J~

WyteNoiz responds:

Damn fool, I got you had left, lol, anyways thanks for the review man, we gotta seriously hit up a collab for The repz. Get at me man.

"Killa-J you'se a beast man!" lol

Beat Battle : Bupreme Being Beat Battle : Bupreme Being

Dis tight

Dis is tight yo. i like your idea mayn. lol you gotta make me a tag yo. ya shit sounds official now yo. you stepped ya game up foreal mayn.

~Killah_J~

King Of The South King Of The South

Ok

Ive heard dis Exact same melodie on rocbattle. dont call ya self king of da south until you make somthin that you didnt hear from some 1 else.

BotonyProduktions responds:

Yeah bro that was mine that I uploaded. I have many accounts on Numerous music communities. So before you start point fingers and making dumb accusations, ask first. Thanks.

White Trash (Im Outty) ~187~ White Trash (Im Outty) ~187~

Yup

NG is lame and always has been. lol Well. i got another site but its got a crazy ass layout. http://futureproducers.com you better believe im onthere since you can battle ppl n shit. Hope to see you there mayn.

~Killah_J~ E.S.C. TillI DIE!

BeAtBrEaKeR187 responds:

we da NG killahz Bitch! haha. ill probly join u on there bro, peace! -1-

Heatmaker II Heatmaker II

Good Shit Mayn

Mayn im proud of ya yo. Now its time to kill dees niggas on Rocbattle. i aint been makin beats for a while yo. been gettin money mu nigg. ill hit you up wit details.

~Killah_J~ E.S.C. Till I DIE!

Karbon and Para-Noid - Medium Karbon and Para-Noid - Medium

Dis tight mayn

Remind me of 1 of Jeezy beats. Dat clap is a lil loud tho mayn. I like yall ideas with da strings goin to da piano. but as far as goin to where it switches up i aint like dat too much. jus bein truthfull. but shit tight tho mayn.

Para-Noid responds:

I heard of you around here man, I aint never seen you review my shit, and I never listen to yours lol. Well not everybody can get 100& perfect reviews now can they lol?

Para-Noid

Karbon - Untouchable [Preview] Karbon - Untouchable [Preview]

Damn....

Shit i thought i was good at south. Mayn Hope To See You In Da Battle Mayn. GON BE CRAZY!!!